Attorney-Mediator & Managing Partner
Empathetic, Experienced Divorce Mediator in California
Jeanann Khalife is an attorney-mediator and the managing partner of Alternative Divorce Solutions. Although Jeanann started her career in litigation, she couldn’t realize her goal of using a law degree to create more good in the world by fighting in court.
After joining Alternative Divorce Solutions in 2014, Jeanann quickly recognized a passion for helping people in the intimate and dignified setting of divorce mediation, where she could hear her client’s concerns and help them solve their differences first hand.
Culturally Sensitive Legal Counsel
Fluent in Arabic, Jeanann assists couples from many different countries in mediating their divorces. Jeanann’s own religious beliefs as a practicing Muslim also help her understand the profound religious undertones present during mediation and uses this knowledge to help her clients navigate sensitive topics.
Jeanann helps clients navigate the following kinds of disputes:
- Culturally and religiously sensitive mediation
- Mediated divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Uncontested dissolution
- Marital agreements
- Child custody mediation
- Same-Sex dissolution
- Team mediation
- Virtual mediation
- Mediation training
Professional Career & Education
Jeanann graduated from Whittier Law School, where she received the Grace Gamra Scholarship and Dean’s Merit Scholarship for her outstanding academic standing. There, she also served as a member of the Moot Court Honors Board and served as the Vice President of the Public Interest Law Foundation.
Jeanann is a certified divorce mediator who has been recognized as a “Top Attorney of North America,” a “Dynamic Woman” of Riviera Magazine, a “Power Player” in Modern Luxury Magazine, and a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers.
Top 10 Reasons
To Choose Mediation
- You get to be in control of your divorce.
- Tailored solutions based on your needs.
- Focus on your emotional well-being.
- Eliminates combative power struggles.
- Less stressful for every family member.
- Neutral help from a qualified mediator.
- Completely private and confidential.
- Can protect the interests of young children.
- Saves time by preventing long litigation.
- Less money spent on attorney and court filing fees.