California Divorce Mediation
With years of experience and extensive mediation training, our team has everything you need to navigate the divorce process with skill and ensure the final result reflects everyone’s unique goals. We are here to address any concerns you may have so that you can proceed to the next chapter of your life with hope for the future.
At Alternative Divorce Solutions, we help clients stay in the driver’s seat throughout the divorce process. This means:
- You stay in control of the outcome of your family’s case
- You make a conscious decision to proceed with a cooperative outlook
- You get to choose a safe and civil environment over a courtroom battlefield
- You will participate in a collaborative legal process, instead of a combative one
To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or via phone at 949-368-2121.
What Happens During Divorce Mediation?
As a neutral third-parties, our mediators at Alternative Divorce Solutions will sit down with both you and your spouse to determine a mutually beneficial agreement.
Even if you would rather discuss a different topic than your spouse, perhaps about the home you share but your spouse wants to discuss child custody, we find a way to ensure both topics are addressed. The conversations are purely confidential, as opposed to traditional divorce litigation which becomes a matter of public record when filed with the court.
We make sure that we are transparent during the process. Not every topic or discussion will be easy, but we make sure that you understand not only the laws but your rights, so that you can make well-informed decisions.
What Issues Can Our Team Help Mediate?
Our team helps address all of the critical issues important to you, without having to involve the courts to achieve a successful divorce mediation. Our process is respectful, cost-effective, and streamlined.
During mediation, you and your spouse will resolve the same issues a judge would decide, including:
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Co-Parenting Support
- Debt Division
- High Net Worth Situations
- Property Division
- Same-Sex Dissolution
- Summary Dissolution
- Uncontested Dissolution
Why You Should Consider Mediation For Your Divorce
We understand this is an emotionally challenging time and that it is important to prioritize thoughtful planning and careful consideration. Failure to do so can result in hasty, reactionary decisions based in frustration, pride, or resentment–rather than what is best for the family as a whole. When this happens, couples may find themselves at the mercy of the state’s family court system.
Meet Our Founder
Clients Share Their Stories
Stories Like These Inspire Us Every Day
“Thank you for all your knowledge, conscientiousness, and kindness.”
“First and foremost, I found that I had a lot to learn about the divorce mediation process. I did not exactly know what the role of the mediator was or if we would still have to go to Court.”
– Donald B.
“I was so stressed out before I went to ADS. Once I got there Lani sat with me and my husband and explained the whole mediation process. After I left I knew exactly what to expect and ADS lived up to my expectations.”
– Giz S.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Top 10 Reasons
To Choose Mediation
- You get to be in control of your divorce.
- Tailored solutions based on your needs.
- Focus on your emotional well-being.
- Eliminates combative power struggles.
- Less stressful for every family member.
- Neutral help from a qualified mediator.
- Completely private and confidential.
- Can protect the interests of young children.
- Saves time by preventing long litigation.
- Less money spent on attorney and court filing fees.