Advantages of Mediation
The Path to an Healthy Divorce
Worried about the effects of divorce?
Let’s take a look at the benefits of mediation…
A.D.S. Certified Mediators are the trusted source for divorce mediation in California.
We guide you every step of the way.
- We help you resolve all of the issues a judge would decide in court, such as asset division, child support, and child custody.
- We aim to resolve these issues an effective effective, cost-conscious, and respectful way.
- Our process is confidential, cooperative, and less stressful for everyone involved.
- Our process allows you to avoid intrusive court evaluations that can be harmful to families.
A Sensible Approach with Multiple Advantages
Divorce doesn’t have to be complicated, stressful, or costly. A.D.S. Certified Mediators believe in the power of guided communication. We help spouses reach decisions and avoid court.
- Mediation is a voluntary process to reach a mutually beneficial settlement.
- Mediation is significantly less expensive, leaving more assets for you and your family.
- Instead of having a judge, who doesn’t know you, determine the outcome, you make your own decisions regarding a parenting plans, division of property, and division of assets.
- Mediation can be done more quickly than a litigated divorce, often within the six-month, one-day waiting period.
- Mediation is a private and confidential process.
- Mediation is an out-of-court process protecting all family members from the harmful effects of a court battle.
Why couples choose mediation.
- It is a more personalized and dignified experience;
- It prioritizes open communication in an amicable environment;
- It costs significantly less than litigation;
- It can be completed more quickly than a litigated divorce;
- It allows spouses to work together toward a mutually beneficial settlement;
- It provides a more private and confidential way to handle sensitive family matters;
- It protects families from court battles;
- It leaves decisions in the hands of those who know the family best;
- It empowers spouses control the pace of the divorce and the terms of the settlement;
- It often results in a higher rate of compliance.
Alternative Divorce Solutions’ one-time, flat fee, covers everything involved in the mediation process so you can focus on healing and moving forward.
To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or via phone at 949-368-2121.
Meet Our Founder
Clients Share Their Stories
Stories Like These Inspire Us Every Day
“Thank you for all your knowledge, conscientiousness, and kindness.”
“First and foremost, I found that I had a lot to learn about the divorce mediation process. I did not exactly know what the role of the mediator was or if we would still have to go to Court.”
– Donald B.
“I was so stressed out before I went to ADS. Once I got there Lani sat with me and my husband and explained the whole mediation process. After I left I knew exactly what to expect and ADS lived up to my expectations.”
– Giz S.
Request Your Free Consultation
The First Step Starts With You
Top 10 Reasons
To Choose Mediation
- You get to be in control of your divorce.
- Tailored solutions based on your needs.
- Focus on your emotional well-being.
- Eliminates combative power struggles.
- Less stressful for every family member.
- Neutral help from a qualified mediator.
- Completely private and confidential.
- Can protect the interests of young children.
- Saves time by preventing long litigation.
- Less money spent on attorney and court filing fees.