What do you want to protect?
Top 10 reasons our Orange County clients choose Divorce Mediation when divorcing...
1. You get to be in control. With mediation, it works on your timeline, not the court's. You don't have to answer to a judge's schedule; rather, you submit your plans and paperwork when you are ready.
2. It is tailored to your needs. In mediation, you work out what is best for both of you and your family. Not everyone has the same situation or needs. Instead of going through litigation and letting a judge decide for you, you can set out a custom made plan for division of assets and debts and a parenting plan.
3. It is better for you emotionally. Mediation is a peaceful solution. We seek to reduce conflict and arrive at fair compromises. This leaves you feeling better about an already difficult situation. You don't have to "get mean" or play games like you might feel compelled to do in a litigated divorce.
4. There is no need for a power struggle. In mediation, both parties are seen as equals. Their voices are important and they act as advocates for themselves. Because a neutral mediator is facilitating the process, the power differential that can occur in litigation is eliminated.
5. It can be less stressful. When two people are willing to work together, share the needed information openly, and come to a solution, it is less stressful for everyone involved. The media portrayal of the highly conflictual divorce is not the only way. Having less stress frees up your energy to deal with the other changes that are going on in your life.
6. You aren't alone. If during the mediation, you end up needing more support, we have a team of experts to join your support system. We work with counselors, child experts, real estate agents, estate planners and others to help support you.
7. It is a private process. Mediation seeks to bring out the best in those involved. There is no need to "air dirty laundry" but rather we will work together towards a common goal. Mediation is confidential --whatever is said in the room, stays in the room.
8. It can protect your children. In mediation, we will work with you to develop a parenting plan. Children no longer have to be a pawn in the game of divorce. Mediation is proven to be better for children and their relationship with their parents.
9. It will save you time. You get to decide together how long it will take to settle your case. It depends on your follow through with paperwork and your flexibility in working together during our sessions. Your case can be settled as early as one month. Once you have filed your petition, the state of California has a standard six (6) month wait period before your divorce is finalized. In a litigated divorce, the process can be dragged out for many months or years.
10. It will save you money. With mediation, our fees are set so you know up front what you are getting into. With a litigated divorce, you never know how much it will cost you in the end.
Contact our office TODAY at (949) 200-8412 to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn if divorce mediation is right for you!
Schedule a complimentary consultation TODAY.
Please call us TODAY at (949) 200-8412 or email us to schedule a complimentary one-hour consultation to discuss your unique needs. Consultations can take place in our office, over the phone or on Skype.
Our family law attorneys and associates are here to serve you.
Lani Baron is a thought leader in the area of divorce mediation in the state of California, with plans to expand the firm statewide in 2014. The firm has launched a nationwide media campaign to create awareness around the benefits of Divorce Mediation. The mission of Alternative Divorce Solutions is to provide solutions for families who wish to create #abetterdivorce through #mediation.
The firm is expanding to meet the demand of families looking for more peaceful and respectful ways to divorce. In response to the changing demographics and finances of couples today, Baron has launched an awareness campaign educating couples on the value of premarital and postmarital agreements, encouraging couples to engage in conversations about finances, debt, family assets and pre-existing businesses early in the relationship. Additionally, several must-have Family Emergency Protection and trust-based estate planning products are being brought to market this year by the firm's Estate Planning department, lead by Courtney Glickman.
Call us at (949)200-8412 or send us a message to schedule an appointment TODAY.
Currently serving Divorce Mediation, Team Mediation, Uncontested Dissolution clients in Orange County, California (Virtual Mediation available in certain cases). Premarital agreement and postmarital agreement drafting and review services offered throughout California. Trust-Based Estate Planning Services offered throughout California.
Alternative Divorce Solutions, Inc.
100 Bayview Circle, Suite 315
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Locations throughout California opening soon...
© 2011-2013 | Alternative Divorce Solutions, Inc.
Alternative Divorce Solutions provides Divorce Mediation and Team Mediation services for Orange County, California, residents residing in Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda.