Alimony & Spousal Support
The Path to a Better Divorce
Meet Our Team
Experienced in Guiding You To a Resolution
& Managing Partner
Clients Share Their Stories
Stories Like These Inspire Us Every Day
“Thank you for all your knowledge, conscientiousness, and kindness.”
“First and foremost, I found that I had a lot to learn about the divorce mediation process. I did not exactly know what the role of the mediator was or if we would still have to go to Court.”
– Donald B.
“I was so stressed out before I went to ADS. Once I got there Lani sat with me and my husband and explained the whole mediation process. After I left I knew exactly what to expect and ADS lived up to my expectations.”
– Giz S.
Request Your Free Consultation
The First Step Starts With You
Top 10 Reasons
To Choose Mediation
- You get to be in control of your divorce.
- Tailored solutions based on your needs.
- Focus on your emotional well-being.
- Eliminates combative power struggles.
- Less stressful for every family member.
- Neutral help from a qualified mediator.
- Completely private and confidential.
- Can protect the interests of young children.
- Saves time by preventing long litigation.
- Less money spent on attorney and court filing fees.